SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS - invitation letter needed
The Elsevier Editorial System is ready for article submission.
Instructions for submission:
- The submission website for this journal is located at: http://ees.elsevier.com/CATTOD/default.asp
- To ensure that all manuscripts are correctly identified for inclusion into the special issue, it is important that authors select SI: EAAOP5 when they reach the “Article Type” step in the submission process.
Managing and Guest Editors (in alphabetic order):
• Prof. Josef Krýsa
• Dr. Sixto Malato, Managing Guest Editor (MGE)
• Prof. Dionissios Mantzavinos
• Dr. Pierre Pichat
The articles should be written according to journal instructions (available at journal web pages), except for # 6 above (max. 7000 words), which need to be strictly respected. Article should be through with Elsevier Editorial System (EES) service.
Please, specify in the STEP 1 ("Select an Article Type") that the article is for the "Special Issue of 5th European Conference on Environmental Applications of Advanced Oxidation Processes (EAAOP5)“
A cover letter is needed where you should also include:
• 2 contact authors per article with correct e-mail address.
• 4 possible "referees" per article that you think are sufficiently capable of reviewing your article (name, e-mail and complete address).
In addition, you should also include in the last step the invitation letter from EAAOP5 as "letter of invitation of the guest editors".