11. 5. 2017 Online registration deadline is May 28th.
1. 5. 2017 Scientific programme, poster session and SPC schedule has been updated.
6. 4. 2017 Conference schedule has been updated.
6. 4. 2017 Updated Journal Special Issue info.
4. 4. 2017 Technical problem with the online payment gateway interface has been fixed. All credit cards specified in the registration process are accepted.
29. 3. 2017 Reminder: Early-bird registration until April 15th.
20. 3. 2017 Registration open.
17. 2. 2017 Abstract submission closed.
15. 2. 2017 Read the Journal special issue announcement here.
30. 1. 2017 Due to the numerous requests the deadline for the Abstract submission has been extended to 15th February 2017.
30. 1. 2017 The List of Invited speakers has been updated.
30. 11. 2016 Online abstract submission is open.
27. 10. 2016 Information about abstract submission added.
12. 10. 2016 Topics and invited speakers updated.
1. 6. 2016 Conference webpage online.
Welcome to EAAOP 5 conference.
On behalf of the Organizing and International Scientific Committees, we are glad to invite you to attend the 5th European Conference on Environmental Applications of Advanced Oxidation Processes – EAAOP5 – that will be held in Prague, Czech Republic, on Sunday 25th June – Thursday 29th June 2017.
EAAOP5 is organized by University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, Czech Republic (UCT Prague).
The conference will deal with the following topics:
- UV-based processes
- Semiconductor photocatalysis
- Fenton and Fenton like processes
- Radiation processes (Sonolysis…)
- Ozonation technologies
- Electrochemical processes
- Wet air and supercritical oxidation processes
- Catalytic redox processes
- Zero-valent iron and other reducing agents
- Plasma and Electrohydraulic discharge technologies
- Pilot-scale studies and field applications
- AOPs for water and groundwater treatment
- AOPs for odour and VOC control
- AOPs for soil remediation
- AOPs for energy production
- Coupling AOPs with other processes
Information will be added to the website on a continuing basis as it becomes available to us.
On behalf of the Conference Committees, we look forward to seeing you in Prague!